Thursday 31 July 2014

Favourite Finds

I think you're going to love my most recent "favourite finds"... These Thomo & Coach Timber Boxes are super cool. The boxes are hand crafted and designed by Melbourne based company, Thomo & Coach - Anoushka Thompson and Steve Gourlay - and custom painted by Sydney graffiti artist, Roach.





Lea Korzeczek and Matthias Hiller are the founders and creative directors of Danish company STUDIO OINK. One of their specialities is creating customised interior design concepts, and their 'marvelous all-in-one bunk bed' is pretty spectacular. A bunk bed, playground, dressing room and storage space, it features two secret staircases and a lockable trapdoor. The built-in wardrobe is accessible both ways and there is even a pull-out guest bed for sleepovers. Wouldn't this be every kids' dream?! Not to mention an excellent use of space.









Last but not least, have you been to visit my GREAT.LY boutique yet? It's filled with products that I've hand picked from the amazing GREAT.LY makers. I will be regularly adding new pieces, so make sure you keep stopping by. Some of my latest additions...


Bonjour artwork by Xavier&Me

Kite rug by Xavier&Me

Composition 5 Print by Jaime Derringer

3 comments :

  1. HI Vic - oh that bunk bed is so cool. Would work equally well in a king sized bed! Although I'm not sure I would want to negotiate the stairs in the middle of the night if I had to get up. So many uses. Can see it in a tiny apartment, too. Clever. Rx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, perfect for a small apartment, Rachel. I would've dearly loved this when I was a child :) x

      Delete
  2. The IKEA light creates amazing shadows around the room. The bunk bed is so well made and thought of, especially the little black board space. Any child would die for tis room! My inspiration level is fully charged to the max right now xxx

    Hey, I would love to exchange links with you. Would you mind?
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips