Friday 18 April 2014

Mid Century Style Sofas

I find Pinterest invaluable in my job. I use it for inspiration; to collate and store my favourite images; to create boards for our interior clients' rooms; and to grasp their style through their own boards. If you're not sure of your style start pinning images you're drawn to, and it will naturally start to emerge. 

Scrolling through my Living Rooms board you'll find a lot of velvet, and also a lot of similar looking sofas. I love that mid century look with clean lines, a tufted back, and bolster cushions. It's simple, sleek and pretty. It can be more feminine in velvet, particularly pink (yum!), or less feminine in neutrals and leather.






1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5


When Dael & I are designing interiors for clients, we always have to take budget into account, and when we're looking for more affordable pieces we always look to Big Save. They have some fantastic furniture pieces for amazing prices, and the Fifth Avenue is a perfect example.




It has that classic look that I love so much, and it's available in a fabric and a leather option, with matching footstools sold separately. The retail price was already great, but right now the Fifth Avenue sofa is on sale, so go and check it out. I love the charcoal fabric option.




This post was partnered with Big Save Furniture, all opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips