Wednesday 9 April 2014

Favourite Finds

I have some amazing finds to share with you today - this collection might just be my favourite so far! Starting with this stunning Cole & Son Palm Jungle wallpaper. I found it in blue in a tiny London bathroom featured on Design*Sponge. But it's available in a range of colours, including gorgeous emerald green.




I'm a long time Donna Wilson fan, and I was seriously swooning when I came across these divine This Way That Way bean bags of hers recently. Made from pure wool they're the ultimate in cool and comfy occasional seating - yes, I want one!



Speaking of swooning... the range of jewellery by Sarah & Sebastian is absolutely divine. I have pushed several pieces right to the top of my wish list - the gold truss ring and bangle, and the pinky swear ring.




And last, but not least, I've discovered a fab new blog to follow. Cocorrina is a beautiful blog by graphic designer, Corina. Her story fascinates me, as she has done the opposite to me, switching from interiors to graphics; and she lives in Kefalonia Island, which is like heaven on earth (check out her Instagram)! Corina creates lots of brilliant wallpapers that are free to download.



This one below has the option of a black or white background, words or no words, and one for your phone too - aren't they great?!





I hope I've inspired you, and apologies to your wallet if you're rushing off to buy luxurious bean bags and jewellery - totally worth it, I think :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips