Monday 14 April 2014

Cotton On Kids Bedroom Range

My two youngest kids are like the poster children for Cotton On kids - we all love their cute clothes in a range of fun colours and graphic patterns. So you can imagine how excited I was to hear that Cotton On had brought out their own range of bedlinen and room accessories.




The range is gorgeous and boasts the same fun, graphic feel as their clothing. The 100% cotton bedlinen comes in reversible duvet covers, sheets and pillowcases, and cushions that can all be mixed and matched.




The bedding is available in single, double and queen size, which means you can cater for the bigs kids as well as the little ones. You'll also find the cutest accessories - paper lanterns, cute garlands, wall stickers and more.




Kids' rooms are my favourite rooms to design, you can have so much fun with them. I can definitely see this new range from Cotton On featuring in my twins' room, and some!



4 comments :

  1. The colorful raindrops are the best. Thanks for the introduction to this brand Vic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colorful raindrops are the best. Thanks for the intro to this brand Vic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really looking for the kids wall stickers for my kid’s room. Could you tell me where I could get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You buy them in the Cotton On online shop, Lois.

      Delete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips