Tuesday 10 December 2013

Kimberly Genevieve

I came across the room below on Pinterest recently, and fell in lust with it. I don't know if it was the yummy caramel coloured sofa, the cool artwork, or the relaxed, simple styling. Actually I do know - it was a combination of all these things.


It's definitely the sort of room I'd like to hang out in, super cool and relaxed. In fact, if this room was a guy, it just might be Channing Tatum - what do you think?!


via


Upon further investigation I discovered the room was photographed by Kimberly Genevieve, a lifestyle & editorial photographer from Los Angeles. Inspired by the colours and everyday life around her, Kimberly's work is effortlessly chic, yet laid-back - I love it!









Her lifestyle photography shares the same gorgeous, light-hearted style, and also features some of my fave bloggers - Emily Henderson and Bri Emery.







Check out Kimberly's website to see more of her work including portraits and travel photography. And get inspired even more over on her blog.

4 comments :

  1. Nice!............and so is Channing ...I'd hang anywhere with him! Hope you are enjoying the festive season Vic, I bet your girls are getting excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodie, yes there's much excitement in our household. And ditto re Channing ;) x

      Delete
  2. Yummy... both the living room and of course Channing - love what you did there! Anything that involves Bri & Emily has to be a good thing - heading over to Kimberly's blog for a look now x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips