Tuesday 12 November 2013

Lonny Mag & Rachel Bilson

I spent some time last night updating the online magazines on my side panel, and I'm so pleased I did. In particular, I found the latest Lonny magazine inspirational and really quite breathtaking!




The article featuring actress, Rachel Bilson's home is my favourite. Rachel worked with Los Angeles-based interior designer, Kishani Perera (who I featured here), to help her create a home that blends her feminine, slightly bohemian aesthetic with that of her boyfriend, Hayden Christensen, which is more understated.





It's such a common problem when two people move in together - the fusion of two styles, and trying to do it harmoniously. But to me, that is the best kind of design. Mixing old and new, midcentury and bohemian... it adds more layers, more interest. Kishani is a genius (in my opinion), I absolutely adore this home!










You can see and read more about Rachel & Hayden's home here.

1 comment :

  1. Oh I love Rachel Bilson - she has amazing style. I'm looking forward to reading the the full article x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips