Tuesday 12 February 2013

Boy's Bedroom Concept

Dael & I have been working on a Bibby + Brady design concept for an 11 year old boy's bedroom. Having five young daughters between us, we have really enjoyed this challenge. It's been fantastic coming up with a 'boysy' look, and not an ounce of pink anywhere!
Oh hang on, there's a tiny bit of pink on the Subway wallpaper, but I think we'll be forgiven, since it's so cool!


We wanted the bedroom to be fun and cool, and a room that would grow with our young client as he heads into his teenage years. We kept the base neutral in black & white, and added pops of bright colour in the artwork and accessories. The subway wallpaper will make a great feature on one wall, and it's all grounded with a chevron rug.



If you would like to know more about any of our selection, or if you would like some help pulling a room together, drop me an email. We can also help with paint and fabric choices, or furniture sourcing. Sometimes you know what you want but just need help with the last few details, or confirmation that you're on the right track. We'd love to help. x

5 comments :

  1. Wow Vic that room will be fantastic. Love that yellow lamp and the bedding is very cool too. Go the both of you! Well done. On another note, fab news on your mention on stuff.co.nz and your blogger nomination. Going to cast my vote now! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky boy - that is going to be a super-stylish room. I love it all! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love it! I think it's going to look fab - what a lucky boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fantastic, I love it and I am sure he will too. Its almost a grown up childs room, definitely it will grow with him. He will have the best room on the block and I bet he rushes to bring his friends home to see. The wallpaper is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blog. Well set out etc. I love all sorts and new is great but also vintage I bought the Hermes from https://thescarfboutique.co.uk/categories/SCARVES/Vintage/ lol which I love.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips