Friday 20 July 2012

Sweet Paul

Just in time for the weekend I'm introducing you to another online magazine - Sweet Paul.






It's chocka with yummy recipes...






Cool products and places to shop...






And some gorgeous DIY ideas (these are some of my favourites)...








You can find instructions for all their DIY projects in the magazine. And if you check down my right hand column under 'cool online mags', House of Fifty have also got a new issue out.
Happy reading and creating, have a fabulous weekend. x

4 comments :

  1. love love the striped bench. I love Sweet Paul. I never get tired of browsing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Vic! I love these posts that you do! I will be lying in bed with my Saturday morning coffee browsing through these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I'm no foodie, I always enjoy taking a gander at Sweet Paul. Happy Weekend Vic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Paul is one of my favorite online magazines! Great photography and projects :)

    Maria

    http://www.unidentifiedlifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips