Tuesday 17 April 2012

Mix It Up

Any of my friends will tell you I'm a pretty cruisy sort of person. This is exactly the reason I love the relaxed styling of mismatched chairs - you see it quite a lot these days. Following are some examples that I really like.


I adore this table, can just imagine a big group of friends gathered around.
A great mix of chairs - wood, plastic, metal, and various colours & form.

A delicious trio of vintage stools

The same chairs on both sides but varying fabric.
And then the yellow chair at the end ties in with the colours.

A mix of styles, but all in the colour theme of black, white & blue

A very serene surrounding, and a lovely burst of cool green and warm wood tones

I love the use of a bench seat on one side

Also a successful look is different styles but all in the same colour

4 comments :

  1. I have been thinking about using different colourways of the same fabric on some dining chairs I have, but have always chickened out! I love the red chairs with all the same fabric - isn't that fabulous?! Annie x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! Nice pictures on this post!! I love specially the chairs from the 4th, 5th and 6th pictures :)) The combination with different chairs, I like!! Have a nice day!! With love from the Netherlands ♥ Herma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of this look too Vic. I really love that third shot with all the different florals :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look too and have been collecting photos of mismatched chairs lately.
    I think I love mismatched anything really! All the same can be a bit boring!
    Penny x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips